Arbor Web Development offers beginner to advanced training for the Drupal CMS online, and on-site to your location. Whether you are just getting started with Drupal and need to learn the basics, or you have moved on past that point and want to learn some advanced techniques with Views or Panels, we have you covered. Below you will find some of the predefined Drupal training sessions that we currently offer. If you don't see a topic you would like to learn, please let us know.
Drupal 6 Training Sessions Available
Contact me today to book an upcoming date for Drupal training. Below are some sessions that we have already prepared for. Please feel free to ask about other training that you need if you don't see a topic you need to learn.
Beginner Drupal 6 Training Sessions
- Introduction to Drupal 6 - Learn about the basics of Drupal 6 and it's features.
- Installing Drupal 6 - Learn how to install Drupal 6 on Linux or Windows.
- Configuring Drupal 6 - Learn the basic configuration behind a Drupal 6 website.
- Drupal 6 Administration - Learn the basics of administering a Drupal 6 website.
- Drupal 6 Content Management - Learn the basics of administering content on a Drupal 6 website.
- Introduction to CCK - The Content Construction Kit - Learn what CCK is, how to configure it, and how to use it to extend your content types.
- Introduction to CCK Fields - Learn about CCK fields, how to add them, and how to configure them.
- Introduction to Drupal 6 Theming - Learn what Drupal themes are, how to install them, and how you can change the look and feel of your Drupal website.
- Introduction to Drupal Modules - Learn what Drupal modules are and how they can extend Drupal's core features.
- Introduction to Drupal Site Building - Learn the basics and best practices of Drupal site building.
- Introduction to Views - Learn what Views is and how it makes your Drupal site awesome.
Intermediate Drupal 6 Training Sessions
- Extending Drupal Core with Modules - Learn how to find modules and install them.
- Extending CCK - Learn to use other CCK field modules to extend CCK's features.
- Introduction to Custom Drupal Theming - Learn how to create a custom Drupal 6 theme.
- Introduction to Zen Theme and Zen Subtheming - Learn how to build a Zen subtheme.
- Configuring a Drupal Multisite - Learn how to configure multiple Drupal websites under one Drupal codebase.
- Drush Adminstration - Learn how to use Drush, the Drupal shell, to administer Drupal websites.
- Building Views - Learn how to display content on your site in lists, tables, and more.
- Building Views Displays - Learn how to create Pages, Blocks, and more from your views.
- Views Administration - Learn how to Administer Views 2 or Views 3.
Advanced Drupal 6 Training Sessions
- Views Advanced Techniques - Learn how to setup Views relationships and Views contexts to build advanced Views content displays.
- Introduction to Panels - Learn what Panels is, when to use it, how to install it, and navigate it's interface.
- Building Panels - Learn how to build basic Panels for displaying multiple views and other content.
- Panels Advanced Techniques - Learn how to create complex and dynamic content pages using Panels context and Panels variations.
- Intro to Aegir Hosting System - Learn what Aegir is, what solutions are available, and how it can improve your workflow.
- Deploying Drupal Websites with Aegir - Learn how to build an Aegir platform, add a site, and start deploying new Drupal sites in a few minutes rather than a few hours.
- Aegir Hosting Administration - Learn how to manage an Aegir Hosting System.
Other Sessions Available
- Choosing a Drupal Web Server Host - Learn what to look for when choosing a Drupal hosting provider.
- Drupal 6 SEO Techniques - Learn how to optimizing your Drupal 6 website for search engines like Google and Bing.
- How to Sell Drupal to Your Clients - Learn how to sell Drupal as a trusted solution for your clients.
- Drupal Distriubtions, What are They? - Learn what Drupal distributions are, where to find them, and how they can be a great starting point to an amazing Drupal website.
- Getting Involved in the Drupal Community - Learn how to get involved in the Drupal community whether it be in local meetups, contrubuting code or documentation on the Drupal.org website, or within Drupal Groups.
I am available to travel on-site to your business's location to train you and your company in Drupal's best practices. I am also available for 1 on 1 and small group trainings over Skype, Join.me, or GotoMeeting.
Contact me if you are interested in learning more about the Drupal CMS and how it can benefit your business, or next website development project.